Friday, October 29, 2010

Orbitwheels are Moon Shoes 2.0.


Essentially, Orbitwheels are the Moon Shoes of the 21st century. They look and sound just cool enough to kids to make people want them, but they never live up to the promise.

I miss my Moon Shoes so much... I found my old pair as an adult, but as soon as I put them on all the rubber bands snapped - at the same time that my heart broke.

Sky Mall says:
"Countless tricks and maneuvers can be as creative as your imagination! With the Orbitwheels minimalist design, fun and transportation have never been so portable and convenient. Enjoy on a variety of different surfaces. No need to fuss with buckles and flaps - just step into the hoops and take off."
"No buckles or flaps required!" 

Orbitwheels have two issues when you break it down. First is that nothing is holding your feet together, so a majority of your effort will be keeping yourself from doing the splits. Secondly, they make you look like a tool. If neither of those things things are an issue, then by all means go buy this.
Did I mention you'll look like a tool?

As a little bonus, I leave you with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment